1. One of the main underground lines in downtown Lisbon, Portugal 15 November 2016 (up) and today, 18th March 2020 (down).
LUSA Miguel A. opes / Andre Kosters 11/15/2016 / 03/18/2020
2. Coles Epping Toilet Paper Queue
People waiting in the toilet paper aisle for a delivery of toilet paper and paper towel at Coles Supermarket in Epping, Sydney, Friday, March 20, 2020. Supermarkets have been struggling to keep up with demand for products such as toilet paper in recent days, as panic buying grips the major centre's as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
AAP James Gourley
3.The shrine of “Fatima bint Musa” in Qum City, normally a very crowded place, is closed to fight the pandemic.
IRNA Abbas Monajjemi Gilani
4. Pastor Scott Holmer (L) hears confession at his drive up confessional necessitated by the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic at St Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Bowie, Maryland, USA, 20 March 2020.
EPA-EFE Shawn Thew
5. Ben and Isaac talk to their grandmother Sue through awindow, as she and her husband Alan self-isolate due at their home in Knutsford, Cheshire
Cheshire, United Kingdom
PA Alan Rickett
6. A Thai nurse puts face shields on newborn babies as a precaution against the Covid-19 pandemic at PRINC Hospital Suvarnabhumi, in Samut Prakan province, Thailand, 08 April 2020. The hospital provides face shields to newborn infants to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Samut Prakan, Thailand
EPA-EFE Rungroj Yongrit
A woman (L) embraces her son (R) through a plastic device after three months without a hug at a nursing home in Valencia, Spain, June 19, 2020, amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
EFE Biel Alino